Our Partners

Our suppliers is used for our bespoke hoodies, crew and t shirts made of organic cotton jersey. A small business with 100 workers (65% women and 35% men) they believe in order for future generations to survive on this planet changes must be made. They are both GOT’s & Fair Trade certified. They are sourcing yarns from mills that are powered by Wind energy resulting in a carbon neutral fabric and are
implementing solar power for their sewing factory. They are reusing 90% of waste water using RO System and the other 10% waste which is sludge is being
used for manufacturing of building materials like cement blocks. On the labour side of the business they invest in social programs for the employees, such as financing medical insurance. They're paying living wages to their workers which
are higher than the minimum wages of Industrial benchmark described by Indian Labour. This allow them to cover all their living expenses.

Organic Cotton

Conventional cotton is grown with the help of chemicals and metals that harm the environment. The pesticides affect the soil and the water, damaging the natural resources in the process and disturbing the ecological balance. Regular cotton mainly causes soil loss and leaves the field unsuitable for growing other crops. The cotton industry now accounts for 10% of global carbon emissions. So by choosing the greener alternatives you will make a positive impact. Fresh Cuts cotton is on the other hand 100% Organic, this means that it's completely free from toxic chemicals and pesticides. It uses up to 91% less water, 62% less energy, and emits 46% less Co2 compared to conventional cotton farming. In other words, it is farmed in touch with nature, as it should be.

Silk Scarves

Silk is a renewable resource, can biodegrade, and uses less water, chemicals, and energy than many other fibers. All our silk scarves are porduced in Italy in como from a GOTS certified manufature.